Baked Avocado Egg
- 1 medium Avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1 piece of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 TB of low-fat cheese
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Begin by cutting the avocado in half and removing the pit.
- With a spoon, scoop out some of the avocado so it's a tad bigger than your egg and yolk. Place in a muffin pan to keep the avocado stable while cooking.
- Crack your egg and add it to the inside of your avocado. Sprinkle a little cheese on top with a pinch of salt. Top with cooked bacon.
- Cook for 14-16 minutes.