Bell Pepper Egg Nests
- 1Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 bellpeppers, sliced into 3-4 rounds
- 6 eggs (one for each round)
- cayenne pepper to taste
- pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1lb lean ground turkey, browned and drained
1. Heat butter in skillet on low. Place two slices of bell pepper in skillet and warm slightly.
2. Crack egg in center of the bell pepper, using a spatula to keep the whites from seeping out from under the bell peppers. (Optional, add seasonings to taste - I used cayenne, pepper and garlic powder). Cook until solid, and flip.
3. Brown the ground turkey, and serve with egg nests.
(I weight out my breakfast, so depending on your portions it will vary)