Cauliflower Cheese "Bread"
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 4 eggs
- 4 c. light mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3 tsp oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Prepare large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roughly chop cauliflower and place in food processor. Pulse until cauliflower resembles rice.
- Microwave cauliflower rice in bowl with lid for 10 minutes.
- Mix in 4 eggs, 2 cups of mozzarella, oregano, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Place onto the prepared baking sheet and shape into either a pizza crust or a rectangle.
- Bake the crust (no topping yet) for about 25 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and put back in the oven for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve!