Cauliflower "Mashed Potatoes"
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tablespoon low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon bullion (optional, but if you have picky eaters, this will make it *bearable* for them)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh or dry chives
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1. Set a stockpot of water to boil over high heat. Clean and cut cauliflower into small pieces. Cook in boiling water for about 6 minutes, or until well done.
2. Place in food processor, puree the hot cauliflower with the cream cheese, Parmesan, garlic, chicken base, and pepper until almost smooth.
*note – serve immediately for best flavor