Ginger Overnight Oats
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup Almond milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla crème stevia (or vanilla extract)
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp. blue agave syrup (or molasses)
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats
- Stir together all ingredients except the oats until thoroughly combined.
- In a mason jar, combine liquid mixture and oats.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Enjoy, cold, with fruit topping.
* Can use any milk, and can use quick oats as substitute