Potato Torta with Romesco Sauce
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 12oz. red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1c egg substitute
- 1Tbsp. chives
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Sauté potatoes in a skillet. Beat eggs, chives, salt, and pepper together. Add to the potatoes.
- Cook for 5 min, reduce heat and let solidify. Remove from skillet and cut into wedges.
- In a food processor, add red bell pepper, Orange juice, garlic, small tomato, paprika, and cumin.
- Serve Torta with sauce and Enjoy!